Convertible top repair

Welcome Forums Mustang Tech Convertible top repair

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  ahsholay 10 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
  • #90782


    The top on my 2004 convertible has a slight leak. What upholster/top shop is recommended by club members?



    Hello Mr. Assholay (love it): In case you haven’t found a shop yet, i have used J.B. Auto Upholstery, 200 Trade Street, Raleigh…….just off 401 south of town at the 70 split. 919-772-4099. Used them to fix the drivers seat in my “03 Terminator and later to clear the drain holes in the car where i thought my top was leaking, they also changed out he fiberglass insulation that had gotten wet. They do alot of restoration work, friend of mine that buys and sells classic cars recommended them to me.

    I have an appointment to take a new F-150 to them this coming Wednesday to modify the driver’s seat as it bothers my back….tough getting old.

    Hope this helps,
    Denny Britt



    Thanks for the tip, Denny!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.